When we needed fast computer service for a remote office, we chose Networks by Design. They were extremely pleasant to deal with. They quickly came to the office and diagnosed the problem. They were very thorough. We are highly confident in the expertise of their technicians, and we will definitely use them again. Thanks!
- Tom B. (Celino & Barnes, Buffalo, NY)
I just want to tell you how pleased we were with the service we received from Ed today. He solved the problem with getting the internet on our laptop, and was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
- Mindy F. (Long Beach, NY)
View All Testimonials
ESET Smart Security 4 Small Business Bundle - Save 20%
Long Island Virus Removal Service
Networks by Design, Inc. has a Long Island Virus removal and prevention center located on Long Island, NY, that specializes in the removal of Adware, Virus, Spyware and Malware. We offer excellent services with fast turnaround time. We understand that you expect your computer to work quick and efficiently so we can help you when you catch a virus. Often times you can catch viruses without even knowing you're infected.
We remove viruses from your system that you may have caught surfing popular sites like:
Below are screen shots of actual viruses that we remove daily. Please click the images below and when you speak to us please tell us your infected with one of the viruses listed on our website.
What is the difference between Adware, Spyware, and a Virus? Let Wikipedia Explain.
What is Adware?
By definition Computer Adware have Advertising functions that are integrated into or bundled with other software, which is often designed to note what Internet sites the user visits and to present advertising pertinent to the types of goods or services featured there. Adware is usually seen by the developer as a way to recover development costs, and in some cases it may allow the software to be provided to the user free of charge or at a reduced price. The income derived from presenting advertisements to the user may allow or motivate the developer to continue to develop, maintain and upgrade the software product. Conversely, the advertisements may be seen by the user as interruptions or annoyances, or as distractions from the task at hand. Users may also be given the option to pay for a "registered" or "licensed" copy to do away with the advertisements....Wikipedia
What is a Spyware?
By definition Computer Spyware suggests software that secretly monitors the user's behavior, the functions of spyware extend well beyond simple monitoring. Spyware programs can collect various types of personal information, such as Internet surfing habit, sites that have been visited, but can also interfere with user control of the computer in other ways, such as installing additional software, redirecting Web browser activity, accessing websites blindly that will cause more harmful viruses, or diverting advertising revenue to a third party. Spyware can even change computer settings, resulting in slow connection speeds, different home pages, and loss of Internet or other programs. In an attempt to increase the understanding of spyware, a more formal classification of its included software types is captured under the term privacy-invasive software... Wikipedia
What is a Virus?
By definition a computer virus is a program or piece of code that is loaded onto your computer system without your knowledge and runs against your wishes. Viruses can also replicate themselves. The result of a computer virus on your system or network can be devastating. Some computer viruses are written to be a nuisance while others are much more malicious. Many terms are often used to describe viruses including Spyware & Adware & popups. This is where we step in and help you return your computer to normality.
Long Island Adware Removal Protects Your Privacy
Networks by Design provides comprehensive Anti-Adware, Spyware and Virus solutions for servers, workstations and home clients. We realize how important your daily computer usage and workforce is at your company and home. We are constantly learning and using new techniques to remove all types of Viruses from your system. We believe that our services are ideal for protecting your computer systems. Our adware/virus removal service allows you to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing your Long Island business and home is secure. Are you wondering what type of malicious software your computer has? No worries, Networks by Design are experts in overall computer repair.
Your Long Island Virus Removal options?
Networks by Design has skilled technicians that specialize in Adware, Spyware and Virus Removal for home or business usage. We have narrowed Down the best 3 Options to Remove the Adware form your Infected Computer.
- Call us to schedule a Computer Technician to make a on-site appointment.
- Drop off your computer at one of our 2 locations for a Free Diagnostics.
- Use the Remote Assistance program and start to have your computer fixed online without waiting for a technician to arrive at your doorstep..
Is your system infected by malicious software?
We have put together a list of reasons to be looking for if you believe your computer is infected. Call us if you answer yes to some of these answers. We perform a Free Diagnostics to see if you are infected.
- Your system frequently shuts down spontaneously, even if you don't use it.
- After installing a program, you seem to be getting numerous web browsers either “popping up” or “popping under” your current web browser, this is a sign of possible Adware infection.
- Your Virus scanner crashes and can not be started again.
- You are no longer able to visit anti virus sites.
- You can no longer update you anti-virus.
- Your hard disk fills up and you can't find the files that use up all the disk space.
- Your internet connection speed may seem to slow down some.
- Your computer might be running other processes in the background and taking up your processor speed.
- Can not start task manager
- Messages saying 'Your Computer is Infected'
- Takes forever to startup
- Search Engine Results are being hijacked to different sites and fake search results.
- Your system all for sudden attempts to connect to random IRC servers.
- Your mail server is extremely busy processing outbound mail.
- Nightly incremental backups are all for sudden much larger then usual.
- New Toolbars installed into your browsers.
- New user accounts show up and nobody knows who added them.
- A given server (web/ftp/mail) keeps crashing for no apparent reason.
- CPU usage is 100% when nothing should be running.
- Cannot edit registry
Why do companies automatically install these unwanted software applications onto my computer?
- To deliver un-requested Pop-up Advertisements to your computer.
- To gather your web surfing habits to deliver relevant advertisements to your computer.
- To Build lists that are used sold or shared with your personal information to other businesses.
- To re-route your homepage to illegally claim commercial site referral fees
- Windows Un-installation process does not work on certain programs.
These are just a few signs that your computer system or business network may be infected by a Virus, Adware, or Spyware. Often, systems that are infected with malicious software will spread to more systems on your network. Because of this, Adware removal can be a very complicated process. Networks by Design, Inc. can help remove computer Adware, Spyware and Computer Viruses from your business network, servers and workstations. After completely removing the Adware from your systems, we will help establish an Anti-Adware Solution that will protect you from future Adware outbreaks. When it comes to Adware Detection and Adware/Spyware Removal, Networks by Design will find the correct solution for your needs.
Popular Virus' We remove on Long Island
FAQ: What if it's too late... The Virus Has overrun your system & NOW YOUR COMPUTER WON'T START OR BOOT!
If Spyware/Adware or a computer Virus has totally broken your Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 system allow NBD to get your data back. In most cases we can Extract your lost data and fix your computer at the same visit. Contact NBD for the nearest Long Island Data Recovery Service Center. (516)889-0777. Lost Data is serious business. We have specialized in Data Recovery & Long Island Data Transfer for 10 years!